|Christine Carlson, MS, RD, BC-ADM, CDE, Chief Editor
|Hello and welcome to DiabetesPlanner.com! I am the Chief Editor overseeing all
DiabetesPlanner.com content. My background includes nutrition education and diabetes
The goal of DiabetesPlanner.com is threefold:
- To help those with diabetes plan their lifestyle by providing menus, grocery
lists, recipes and nutrition analysis.
- To serve as an up-to-date resource for those interested in
learning more about diabetes.
- To provide an online resource for Diabetes Educators.
|Write for us!
If you are a practicing diabetes educator (Registered Nurse, Registered
Dietitian, Pharmacist, Certified Diabetes Educator, or Medical Doctor) and interested
in contributing an article follow the steps below:
- The article should deal with your hands on knowledge and experience related to
diabetes treatment, care, prevention, etc.
- E-mail a proposed topic and a 50 word summary to editor@DiabetesPlanner.com
- The summary is reviewed and you will be informed of its acceptance.
- Once accepted, submit a 500-1,000 word article.
- Please include the correct spelling of name, credentials, and brief employment details.